BIPARTISAN IMMIGRATION TEST EFFECTIVELY MEASURING ELECTABILITY
I have come up with a series of questions to determine if politicians should be elected or not.
No bloviating, pontification, or side stepping. Answer Yes or No.
1. Do you think it is wrong to condone illegal activity?
2. Should a sovereign nation use whatever means necessary to control its borders?
3. Do you believe the destruction of American hospitals, schools, and social services by the stampede of illegal aliens is detrimental to our survival as a nation?
4. Mexico exports crime, drugs, and aliens to American and imports billions in currency, is this a flawed trade policy?
5. Does the Global War On Terror begin at our doorstep?
6. Amnesty was a disaster in the 1980's and a similar Guest Worker Program promises more of the same, is this rewarding bad behavior?
7. Should we streamline the current immigration proceedure to help legal immigrants assimilate faster and easier?
8. Would stiffer penalities and jail time for companies that employ illegal aliens help stem the tide of deflating wages and illegal hiring practises?
9. Do organizations like MECHA and LA RAZA seek to exploit the politically correct fear and paralysis that grips our nations leaders and elected officials?
10.Should citizen backed initiatives and referendums that are passed by voters be inacted without vetoes, lawsuits, and political delays?
Answers in the comment section..........Posted by BillyBudd at October 18, 2005 08:02 PM | TrackBack